Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

Challenge 71 and winners of 70

Hi Susan here...

Thank you to everyone who joined our last challenge, Christmas in July, your entries were amazing!
Well as usual I have used the Random Generator to get my two winners...

The winner of three digi images from My Heart Pieces is #38 Pauline
The winner of my guest spot here at LC's is #62 Wendy Keenan

CONGRATULATIONS... Please contact me, Susan, details in the sidebar and I will arrange for your prize and guest spot.

Please remember due to time constraints we cannot contact you about your win, you have until the current challenge closes to claim your prize.


Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Joanna Sheen
Joanna Sheen
The winner of this challenge will receive a £10 gift certificate to spend in her store.


Our new challenge is something special for me....I have been the owner of Lexi's Creations now for 12 months and absolutely love it.
I have a wonderful design team that always works so hard, they come up with the most amazing creations for every challenge and I thank them so much.
The theme for this challenge then has to be special....

'Sparkle and Shine'

I want to see lots of glitter, sparkles, gems, shiny papers and card, in fact anything as long as it 'Sparkles and shines'.
You can produce anything you want for this challenge, cards, bookmarks, tags, 3D items, ATC's, scrapbook pages....etc.

As always if you need some inspiration for this challenge look no further than below...take a look at what my design team has come up with and then call across to their blogs to see how their creations were made. Don't forget to leave them some rewarding comments while you're there.



GUEST Designer Deonna Using Ballerina Trio

Chrizette: Using Molly with Lillies

Glenda: Using one of her own images plus
a Fairy Dust Crafts 'Happy Birthday' sentiment

HelenUsing Heart on a Wire

Jo: Using Elaina

Julie: Using an image of her own plus
Faith Hope and Love Sentiment

Sandra: Using Elaina

Sue: Using Tessie Turtle

Susan: Using Special Friend sentiment

Tracy Mo: Using Ballerina Trio


"A few things to remember"

Please enter your creations and not your blog into the Inlinkz below, please don't link to older posts we want to see your new creations for our challenge.

Feel free to join in as many challenges as you want to but most of all have fun!

No blog....No problems, just send me, Susan,  a photo of your creation and I will enter it into the challenge.

Happy crafting and good luck to you all.
Love Susan and my very talented design team.
xxx



9 comments:

  1. Super DT card and a great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Random Generator for choosing my card as one of the lucky winners last week.
    Beautiful DT inspiration again this week, thank you for another fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, thanks for the inspiration.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great Challenge and for such lovely inspirational DT work. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations ladies, Sue I LOVE the turtle! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a great challenge,

    xx Mia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely creations from you all. Smiles.
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely DT cards. Thanks for the challenge! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another great challenge to play in!! I'm loving all the DT creations! Hope you like my DominoART necklace...the 'sparkle' element is all the Swarovski crystals I used ;0)

    Leigh S-B
    LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    DominoARTblog.blogspot.com
    TCRSChalenge.blogspot.com - TCCC#3 Altered Dominoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.